We are proud that our fees reflect the excellent service and care we provide, as well as the quality time we devote to each patient. Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical & psychological well-being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Therefore, we provide the following payment options:
- In-Office Payment: Patient portion of treatment (after the estimated insurance benefit) is due when treatment begins. *We accept cash and checks, as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Care Credit: For fees over $200 we offer
- Interest free payment plans for up to 12 months.
- Extended payment plans up to 60 months.
- For information please visit:www.carecredit.com
For more information, questions or concerns, please feel free to ask any of our dental office team. We are here to serve you.